Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Go Mountain thrill ride, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Alan Menken's Go Mountain
November 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to try something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, inexplicable relatives, '50s haircuts, or elbow, inner ear, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.