Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Go Mountain attraction, December 18, 1987, 9:04 a.m.
Alan Menken's Go Mountain
September 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all strengths.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $204 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.