Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Aladdin's Yo Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Aladdin's Yo Coaster
August 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all ages.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction first thing before the holidays.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cavern.