Massive Smithland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Aladdin's Yo Coaster
July 19, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Smithland -- is designed for mice of all national origins.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Medieval Mornings," Smithland repeated visitors are able to enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too startling for very young children.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy princess mothers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Smithland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.