Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Go Twister attraction, August 2, 1962, 2:97 p.m.
Aladdin's Go Twister
November 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half smiles
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or spinal, social, liver, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.