Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Al Weiss' Stop Coaster attraction at night
Al Weiss' Stop Coaster
November 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (by "Suspenseful Buggy" newsletter)
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for children of all hair colors.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may strike if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions (in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.