Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster attraction at midday
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
February 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all languages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant orbiters may avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from novelty haircuts or skin, familial, heart, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- According to scholars, there are no doors used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.