Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster attraction, July 10, 1974, 6:44 p.m.
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
July 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are visiting with Al Weiss fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Mickey Mouse autograph area.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 17 years old to ride on Saint Patrick's Day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.