Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster dark ride, cheaply worrying in the morning sunlight
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
June 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in DisneyLand -- is a massive attraction for kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your carrousel to not be scarred for life.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.