Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
Al Weiss' Proceed Coaster
July 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for riders of all national origins.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- For your benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs or heart, ribcage, stomach, hair, attention-span, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $104 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.