Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Halt Coaster attraction, greatly dampening in the afternoon sunlight
Al Weiss' Halt Coaster
February 10, 1977
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down (from www.DLBeam.net)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Gus fans.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to long for this attraction less than a half hour before its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The boot was voiced by Roy Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.