Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Al Weiss' Halt Coaster
March 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all levels of experience.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters could sing to you.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph area.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.