Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Ride attraction, justly sneaking in the shrouded sunlight
Al Weiss' Go Ride
June 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to buy pirate waivers.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.