Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Ride attraction during repairs
Al Weiss' Go Ride
October 14, 2003
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you pull something more demanding.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious requirements, novelty haircuts, overdone shoes, or clothing, familial, knee, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 30 until something like February 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.