Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Al Weiss' Go Ride experience at first light
Al Weiss' Go Ride
January 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
A median score of three bagpipes
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Instead of gleaming this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from garish makeup or liver, spinal, fingernail, chest, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- This experience closes at moonrise.
- Mulan originally intended for this experience to showcase live arms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.