Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A historic view of Al Weiss' Go Attraction when it's bathed in tarps
Al Weiss' Go Attraction
December 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to feed something that requires more experience.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.