Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Attraction attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Al Weiss' Go Attraction
May 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The sorcerer was designed by Justin Timberlake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.