Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Aida's Yo Coaster
August 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Jasmine was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.