Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Aida's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Less than five dollars
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all temperments.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing before lunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something less magical.
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or liver, brain, skin, or hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.