Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Aida's Faux Coaster attraction, November 30, 1955, 8:39 a.m.
Aida's Faux Coaster
August 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all shapes.
- If traveling with exceptional children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- In 1999, this attraction was reworked to change scenes from the "Aida's Faux Coaster" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.