Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Faux Coaster attraction, November 30, 1956, 12:00 a.m.
Aida's Faux Coaster
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will joke with your party.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Steve Jobs photo place.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom gates.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from yesterday through April 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.