Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abu's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Abu's Go Twister
August 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all ages.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Synchronized with a 1995 reworking, new jokes were jazzed up in the stunning room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.