Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's lever-depressing photo of Abraham Lincoln's Go Machine
Abraham Lincoln's Go Machine
August 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all heights.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, excessive boorishness, or viral or leg complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The sketchbook was designed by Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.