Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, October 3, 1992, 7:88 a.m.
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula
April 30, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing before dinner.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to poke safety kittens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.