Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, January 10, 1992, 5:47 p.m.
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula
February 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can hula them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors should experience this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may ride.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the park was conceived.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Jungle Cruise boat in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.