Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, April 21, 1998, 12:31 p.m.
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula
October 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or brain, finger, back, chest, skin, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.