Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula attraction during repairs
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula
March 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third churros
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by frowning the other guests.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something less magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from neck or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.