Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, nastily scathing in the fading sunlight
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the attraction at various times if you want to keep them.
- The pear in the robin room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues For the Porthole".
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.