Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, August 23, 1980, 11:49 a.m.
Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash
December 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the tires.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers can get stuck on this attraction half a minute before its breaking down for the day.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The tower of Yen Sid's Cycle Toon Crash can be seen from as far away as Marceline Missouri.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put an Autopia car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your van.