Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break attraction during refurbishment
Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break
November 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can break them by turning the taxis.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters may point at people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or finger, inner ear, leg, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Psycho The Weasel was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.