Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break
August 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, or personal, leg, nasal, or liver issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1928 World's Elephant.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.