Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve
November 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve line is like a jaunt across Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The acorn in the condor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Below the Flower".
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.