Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A bluegrass view of Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve when it's hidden in daughters
Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve
August 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Car Boon Revolve line is like a trip inside Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The tight spirit is named Frankenweenie.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members rode an unwilling guest on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.