Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Auto Toon Revolve dark ride at park opening
Yale Gracey's Auto Toon Revolve
December 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (according to Marc Davis)
The Yale Gracey's Auto Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The dark ride autos are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by soaring the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, participants are required to rent pirate pants.
- The whale was sculpted by Elvis.
- To test the dark ride auto design, designers put an Autopia car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.