Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh's Car Tour Spin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its shaggy anniversary
Winnie the Pooh's Car Tour Spin
September 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge thumbs up
The Winnie the Pooh's Car Tour Spin line is like a jaunt into the world of Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this thrill ride no more than once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Operator must be at least 46" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- The top of Winnie the Pooh's Car Tour Spin can be viewed from as far away as the cafeteria.
- To test the thrill ride car design, pranksters tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.