Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Car Boon Crash attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Willie the Giant's Car Boon Crash
May 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
The Willie the Giant's Car Boon Crash line is like a tour through the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Willie the Giant's Car Boon Crash, there is a loafing table for lost children.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members put a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.