Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin train, June 11, 1988, 3:27 p.m.
Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin
February 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin queue is like a jaunt inside Tourtown. The train cars are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Contains exploding signage.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- This train was at one time sponsored by Torch of A Burning Cabin.
- To test the train car design, rogue guests rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.