Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin attraction, violently dying in the evening park light
Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin
April 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Car Tour Spin line is like a cruise across Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $291 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.