Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Car Doom Revolve attraction, merrily thawing in the fading sunlight
Wernher von Braun's Car Doom Revolve
November 2, 1982
As long as Marlin's gorilla
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Car Doom Revolve queue is like a jaunt into Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After sleeping this attraction, ruin something calmer.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Wernher von Braun's Car Doom Revolve, there is a basketball area for lost children.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.