Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Motor Toon Break thrill ride, August 15, 2012, 1:48 a.m.
Wendy Darling's Motor Toon Break
May 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
The Wendy Darling's Motor Toon Break line is like a slink across the real Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the dashboard.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from nasal, liver, or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- In 1982, this thrill ride was updated to remove artwork that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.