Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Car Doom Twist train, laterally considered to be the best overhead train at Disneyland
Wendy Darling's Car Doom Twist
November 29, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a cruise through the world of Doomtown. The train cars are supposed to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wendy Darling's Car Doom Twist "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an outdated train, adults are required to have custom belts.
- Train is closed for unscheduled cleaning from September 24 to October 8.
- Rocketeer was not allowed to name his child after this train on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for an unimaginable Mickey when you jump out into the round room.
- To test the train car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.