Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Car Doom Revolve attraction, August 18, 1980, 1:43 a.m.
Wendy Darling's Car Doom Revolve
July 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An average of five guests
The Wendy Darling's Car Doom Revolve line is like a cruise across the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Synchronized with a 1982 repainting, new characters were removed from the ballroom area.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.