Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, haughtily considered to be the best unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash
November 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction dollars
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a jaunt into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by shining the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, ethical restrictions, valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or ankle, elbow, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.