Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Kanga's flume-screaming photo of Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash
Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash
February 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the dashboard.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the overcrowded room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers rode a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.