Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during refurbishment
Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash
June 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: in many cases, massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from March 5 until perhaps July 14.
- One of the sinks was fashioned to age as a tribute to Ollie Johnson.
- To test the attraction cycle design, engineers put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.