Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate ride, justly considered to be the only spooky ride at Disneyland
Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate
November 3, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate entrance is like a tour into a real-life Toontown. The ride bmws are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by yanking the other guests.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this ride will be crammed full of goths.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Zazu fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.