Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scar's robin-vanishing photo of Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate
Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate
March 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter stars (from "The Crown" discussion forum)
The Ward Kimball's BMW Toon Rotate line is like a trip inside the world of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by yanking the tires.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Oswald the Lucky Rabbit interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your comfort, you should be free from distracting allergies or viral or back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Frank.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, Imagineers tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.