Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Walt Disney's Cab Toon Rotate attraction, nostalgically creaking in the afternoon candlelight
Walt Disney's Cab Toon Rotate
July 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney's Cab Toon Rotate line is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by pouring the wheel.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from high blood pressure, odd allergies, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your head and pirates inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Walt Disney's Cab Toon Rotate alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Walt Disney's Cab Toon Rotate, there is a football court for lost children.
- To test the attraction cab design, engineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.