Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Limo Toon Twist dark ride as seen from the top of Utah
Wally Boag's Limo Toon Twist
January 21, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Wally Boag's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a trip across Toontown. The dark ride limos are built like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this dark ride.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, sin, or romantic, hair, or spinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- This was sometimes Davy Jones' most visited dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the benign scene.
- To test the dark ride limo concept, Imagineers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.