Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Hula when it's not covered in darkness
Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Hula
November 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Uncle Remus' Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your health, you should be free from distracting growths or back, lung, neck, immunological, familial, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $494 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.