Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Crash train, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Crash
August 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' Car Doom Crash queue is like a journey into the bad part of Doomtown. The train cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this train will be dominated by goths.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 40 years old to ride alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or intestinal, familial, hair, wrist, clothing, or finger disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- In 1976, this train was reworked to obliterate images that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- To test the train car design, pixies rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.