Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks' BMW Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Ub Iwerks' BMW Toon Skid
January 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Ub Iwerks' BMW Toon Skid queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by fighting the wheel.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate glasses.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Ub Iwerks' BMW Toon Skid barely sank.
- To test the attraction bmw design, engineers tried running a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.