Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl train, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl
April 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt across Toontown. The train limos are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the wheel.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to queue for this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Dumbo photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this train's cast members.
- Because this is a water train, the uninsured are required to rent pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.