Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl
June 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third churros
The Tweedledum's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and shrug.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a reference to Lumière can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tantor when you look down in the first room.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.