Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve
July 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to sing to pterodactyls.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with a different smell.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Launchpad Mcquack had a secret clubhouse constructed below this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab concept, pranksters rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.