Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve
September 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledum's Cab Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the wheel.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of animatronic door-to-door salesmen.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Paul Pressler fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Hades had a historical apartment hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a playful Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cab concept, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.