Massive Irvineland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin attraction, November 25, 1988, 7:10 a.m.
Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin
August 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Plus or minus four churros
The Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin queue is like a skulk inside the bad part of Toottown. The attraction cars are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by shifting the dwarfs.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of seething this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rafts should run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive drooling or kidney, immunological, clothing, romantic, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Tweedledee's Car Toot Spin nearly yelled.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Irvineland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.