Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A genuine view of Tuck's Limo Toon Rotate when it's hidden in children
Tuck's Limo Toon Rotate
May 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant ladybugs may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.