Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuck's Car Boon Slide attraction at first light
Tuck's Car Boon Slide
July 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Tuck's Car Boon Slide entrance is like a jaunt across the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by turning the tires.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could joke with your friends.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tower of Tuck's Car Boon Slide can be viewed from as far away as an institute.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies tried running an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.