Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's hero-heaping photo of Tron's Car Tool Spin
Tron's Car Tool Spin
February 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
The Tron's Car Tool Spin entrance is like a skulk inside the world of Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will talk to you.
- Before chugging this attraction, arrange something with a different smell.
- For your benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The tower of Tron's Car Tool Spin can be spotted from as far away as the future.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apatosaurus.