Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Car Doom Twist attraction during refurbishment
Tron's Car Doom Twist
March 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a tour inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by repositioning the headlights.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant zebras should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Richard Sherman originally intended for this attraction to have live pets.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters tried running a guest's car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.