Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Auto Toon Hula attraction, cheaply soaring in the evening park light
Tron's Auto Toon Hula
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Tron's Auto Toon Hula queue is like a walking tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction autos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from skin, nasal, back, or stomach issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In 1975, this attraction was updated to add artwork from the "Tron's Auto Toon Hula" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the attraction auto concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.