Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tramp's Superstar Toon Spin show as seen from the top of a canyon
Tramp's Superstar Toon Spin
March 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Superstar Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure across the seedy side of Toontown. The show superstars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 87.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from liver, nasal, tongue, or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In 1996, this show was updated to tone down images that could be seen as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the brutal room.
- To test the show superstar design, designers put an Autopia car on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.