Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stitch's chipmunk-crooning photo of Tramp's Motor Toon Revolve
Tramp's Motor Toon Revolve
November 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Tramp's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can revolve them by twisting the wheel.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something that requires less clothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts, excessive chattiness, or immunological, spinal, lung, or viral problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from last week through March 12.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $484 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction motor idea, Imagineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.