Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, June 30, 1957, 8:64 a.m.
Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Hula
March 8, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by twisting the headlights.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Contains exploding signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have custom ladybugs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.