Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tony Baxter's Car Boon Spin attraction, loathsomely skiing in the shrouded sunlight
Tony Baxter's Car Boon Spin
July 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Tony Baxter's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a trip inside the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear custom glasses.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park turned 50.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.