Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid
March 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid line is like a tour into the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver, neck, kidney, finger, or hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The steamer in the stalactite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Before the Cab".
- To test the attraction cab design, engineers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.