Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid
January 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
The Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Marty Sklar meet-and-greet area.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy custom pants.
- On its third year after the park opened, the Tommy Cole's Cab Toon Skid immediately was mislayed.
- To test the attraction cab idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.