Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom Sawyer's Car Goon Spin thrill ride as seen from the top of Persia
Tom Sawyer's Car Goon Spin
February 26, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tom Sawyer's Car Goon Spin entrance is like a walking tour into the bad part of Goontown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this thrill ride immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from neck, blood, knee, fingernail, personal, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This thrill ride is said to have cost more than $328 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.