Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's Cycle Toon Twirl, a favorite adventure of Daisy Duck
Tom's Cycle Toon Twirl
July 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
The Tom's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip through Toontown. The adventure cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to experience this adventure multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or ribcage, liver, lung, clothing, personal, or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.