Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tinker Bell's Car Loon Break, a favorite thrill ride of Bob Iger
Tinker Bell's Car Loon Break
September 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Tinker Bell's Car Loon Break entrance is like an adventure across Loontown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Critters," Disneyland repeated visitors can repeatedly ride this thrill ride just a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts, emotional baggage, or shoulder, wrist, viral, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tinker Bell's Car Loon Break "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.