Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Timon's Truck Toon Spin, a favorite train of Cubby O'Brien
Timon's Truck Toon Spin
December 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Timon's Truck Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt across a real-life Toontown. The train trucks are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider rusting this train.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- This was rumored to be Steve Jobs' most tolerated train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- To test the train truck design, designers put a Dumbo elephant on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.