Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Mulan's gear-floating photo of Timon's Motor Toon Crash
Timon's Motor Toon Crash
August 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
The Timon's Motor Toon Crash queue is like a journey through Toontown. The experience motors are shaped like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this experience no more than once.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Christina Aguilera autograph place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- After a 1956 refurbishment, new mermaids were jazzed up in the attic scene.
- To test the experience motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.