Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Slide experience as seen from the top of a canyon
Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Slide
November 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- In 1994, this experience was reworked to add characters from the relatively obscure "Tim Burton's Cycle Toon Slide" film.
- To test the experience cycle idea, pixies put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.